Re: checklist responses appreciated

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, "Matt Peterson" <pete_303@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: checklist responses appreciated
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:20:01 -0700
This reminds me of when my next-door neighbor fired up his '67 Mustang last
year, after it sat for over 20 years. He made sure he changed out the oil
and coolant. He and a friend kicked it over and revved it quite a few
times... after a little while they noticed a big oil slick all over the
garage floor.

Yep, they forgot to put on the oil filter! For some strange reason the car
still hasn't made it out of the garage...

Fred - So.SF