Re: checklist responses appreciated

To: <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Subject: Re: checklist responses appreciated
From: "Bill Barber" <birukun@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:27:56 -0700
Just out of curiousity, I would like those of you who now have cars that do
not run to email me with the model and how long your car has been
"hibernating" or "chillin'" or "whatever you mean by not running".

To qualify as a NOROC member, you must meet the following qualifications:

1. You cannot own one (1) operating roadster.
2. You dream often about riding around in your non-op roadster.
3. You lurk on email lists in the off chance that someone may describe
driving one.
4. You register and attend meets to at least get a t-shirt to disguise
yourself at later meets.(Everyone assumes your car ran at the other meet.)

This is all in good fun, of course - all NOROC members will remain anonymous
unless they decide to step forward. I am disguising my email as we speak,
and will be the guy at Doheny with a paper bag over his head 'cause he drove
up in a Subaru or Daewoo.

Apologize for the bandwidth.....
My donation is going out this week....

Bill Barber
SRL311-09363 (approaching 13 years, with 40k on the speedo)