Re: checklist responses appreciated

To: Ben Zech <motormite@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: checklist responses appreciated
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:40:40 -0700
Great Idea!   Instead of a calendar called " The Roadsters of NOROC",  it would
have to be more like a  parts catalog.  January could be a picture of Ben's 5
speed transmission,  February is a close up of Guy's snazzy POR 15'd  frame,
March is  a close up of somebody's box of clutch parts... you get the idea.
Really kinda pathetic when you think about it.  I can still go varoom, varoom
in my garage and dream of eating 914's for lunch.  Who knows, "Someday... I'll
be a contender."
Guy
1967.5 SPL
Tempe, AZ