Re[2]: Starter / Compression

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re[2]: Starter / Compression
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:21:59 -0700
Todd,

Can you draw a diagram of that inspection process? I'm trying to picture
how you do that (without busting up laughing).

1) hood open, lay cross-wise over the engine bay and hang over the left
fender and insert head into wheelwell with wheel cranked to right.

-or-

2) lay on the ground with your head in there and crawl sideways as the car
moves.

I don't think some of these guys should ask their wives to move the cars while
the he's in there. ("Honey, where is your insurance policy?")  ;)

How about this:
* Michael mounts his video camera with a light source, and tapes the action,
playing it back later on.

Fred - So.SF, CA