RE: Starter / Compression

To: "'CalSpeed@aol.com'" <CalSpeed@aol.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Starter / Compression
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 17:09:06 -0700
It sounds like a problem I had with the Z.  (God forbid) leaky head gasket
and water in one cylinder.  But if it runs well and you are not putting
water in it this is probably not the reason.

Let it cool after a hard, hot run, pull the plugs, roll it on the starter
and hope water doesn't come out a plug hole.

Dick Ryan  ex. 24022
(650)312-4022
Risk Management Dept.
SM 2000/2