didn't quite get engine started

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: didn't quite get engine started
From: "Matt Peterson" <pete_303@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:56:34 GMT
Hi everyone,

Well, I didn't get the engine started like I wanted to.  I did almost get
there though.  I put in the radiator, alt, hoses, and hooked up all
remaining wiring except the voltage reg.  I couldn't figure that one out.
The old alt has a four prong plug and a six prong reg.  The alt from the
L20b has a two prong alt and a six prong reg.  I didn't have enough time to
figure it out and I probably won't get another chance to work on it before
it snows so I think it'll have to wait till spring:(

Matt Peterson
68 1600
Zimmerman, MN