Re: Grant Steering Wheel Adapter

To: horne@cs.utexas.edu, haugchiro@moscow.com
Subject: Re: Grant Steering Wheel Adapter
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:58:56 EDT
I had a similar problem with two different adapters.  One thing to get if you
go with a grant is the pancake extender which is shorter than the regular
adapter and keeps the wheel closer to the dash and the turn signal.  Go to
the Grant website and be careful, I think the earlies and later adapters are
different.  www.grantproducts.com

Gary C
1966 1600
1968 2000 solex

In a message dated 10/24/00 6:42:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,