Was test now back to rumble seat.

To: ronday@home.com (Ronnie Day)
Subject: Was test now back to rumble seat.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:37:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ron,
        I don't think the leg room would be a huge problem..well maybe the
package shelf is not all that wide. If the trunk lid was hinged so that
the passangers butts were as close as reasonable to the outer trunk edge
it might work... Or it might just be for the kids??  Ever sit in the back
seat of a karmin ghia?? Or a 911??
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA