Re: Was test now back to rumble seat.

To: bob_wilson@agilent.com
Subject: Re: Was test now back to rumble seat.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:05:40 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
        Why can't the gass tank stay where it is?? You can build a very
lightweight little bench seat (like on boats) and set it/mount it to the
trunk floor?  Aren't the trunk floors lower than the package shelf?? I was
thinking the seat cushion assembly would raise you up to be evenwith the
package shelf??
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA