Re: Friendly Texans help me Enjoy the Ride

To: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com
Subject: Re: Friendly Texans help me Enjoy the Ride
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:43:28 EDT
I guess that I should mention that my friend nicknamed my Roadster "The
Beast" because it looked kind of rough cosmetically and it ROARED!   The
engine was a bored, iron head 1600 race motor with a header and usually no
muffler.  The body was mostly faded paint and a primered front fender.  The
chrome was painted black.  It was rough, but it NEVER left me on the side of
the road.  I truly regret letting her go.  (Oh yeah, she may have been named
Beast, but she was a lady!)

Sid