(OT) Drill Bits

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: (OT) Drill Bits
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 09:38:43 -0500
Okay,

Since it's the weekend and some of the group at Doheny I thought I'd
throw this question out. Where you folks get your drill bits, and do you
sharpen them or just replace them? It seems like either the bits that I
use are either dull or cheap cast pieces that snap if you look at them
crooked.

You can get bit sharpeners, I think, and I've seen jigs that are designed
to be used with a bench grinder. Does the Sears Craftsman lifetime
garamtee cover drill bits, too?

Later, Ron

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared Class Autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)