13" Libre Wheels

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 13" Libre Wheels
From: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 16:45:18 EST
Hi list. I am wondering if anyone on the list is runnig 13" X 7" Libre
wheeIs. And if so how wide of a tire? just got home from a week long
vaccation in Puerto Rico. I was amased to see alot of older Toyotas and
Datsuns on the road. Every other car was a corolla or a 210-B210. But what
really was exciting was to see many cars equipped with the Libre Wheels. I
must have seen about 50 cars with Libre wheels. However they were 13"
liibres. I did not see any 14", but then again I didn't stop any moving carrs
to check them either. When I told my in-laws that thosee weree the wheels I
have been looking for, they took me to a junker, That's what they call it
theree, and we found a few. All were 13". a couple were 6" wide with 4" bolt
pattern, the other 3 were 7" with  4 1/2" bolt pattern. I brought some hamo,
the 7" widee rims look like they will fit, and sinnce they are the correct
bolt patterrn, I hope to use them.