Re: 13" Libre Wheels

To: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Subject: Re: 13" Libre Wheels
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 06:22:01 -0800 (PST)
13" wheels will not work on the front of the car
without some modification. You will need to remove
3/32" from the outside edge of the Rotor and then slot
to caliper holes too slide in the caliper to clear the
inside of the wheel. You also will need a wheel with
3" back space to make this work.

Don Miller
69 Turbo V-6 with 13x7 fronts and 13x10 rears
Meridian, ID