Re: 13" Libre Wheels

To: <Dat2000srl@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 13" Libre Wheels
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 18:07:49 -0500
13" Libres were in production much longer than the 14" wheels. I think the
14" wheels were last cast in the very early 80s and the 13" wheels were made
into the 90s. I don't know why.

The 13" wheels will not clear the calipers unless the calipers are modified.
14" wheels have a hard time clearing the brakes and whatever you do don't
have the tape on weights placed in the center of the inner rim.

Mike