Re: Fiberglass fenders for Datsun roadsters.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fiberglass fenders for Datsun roadsters.
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:52:02 -0800 (PST)
I have the fronts and rear flares on the race car. I
got hte ones from Japco and they were $55 ea at the
time. Easy Istallation. Took me, some duct tape, a
drill and rivet gun three hours. Now, remember this
was for the race car, so I did not put a small recess
area on the edge and inset the flares. So far they
have taken some pretty good shots by pylons while
autocrossing and have not broken. One front has a
small crack where I took out a cone this past weekend
(on a course I designed) when I was halfway through
4th gear (about 85).

Make sure that you measure each flare through, the
right front was about 1" longer along the rear edge
and I had too cut it of before I mounted it to the
car.

Don Miller
69 Turbo V-6
Meridian, ID