Re: pounds per horsepower

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: pounds per horsepower
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:58:30 -0800 (PST)
I upped the power to weight. Let's see the car is 1895
lbs empty, 2145 with me in it. Now, the engine dynoed
at 318 hp, that's 6.74 lb/hp. I can live with that and
not have to lose too much weight.

So should I lose 50 lbs or just up the boost 2 lbs (1
lb boost = 25 hp). Yup, time to turn the screw on the
boost adjuster!

No diets for me!

Don Miller
69 Turbo V-6