Re: tire & rim size x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tire & rim size x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Chris Robertson" <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 12:01:25 -0600
Hi Morgan,

Do you mean 4 inch backspace?  If so, they should work fine.  You want no
more than 3/4 inch offset with a 6.5 inch rim, which creates about a 4 inch
backspace.  If it is a 4 inch offset, then the backspace will be huge, like
on a front wheel drive car.  Special spacers with studs would have to be
made, and that would be more expensive than another set of wheels.

Chris