Yet another newbie

To: "'Roadster'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yet another newbie
From: "John Weinsheim" <jweinsheim@new.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:18:54 -0600
I'm a newbie, so please pardon any ignorance - I hope this qualifies as true
Roadster content...

I currently have an L20B in my '69 SRL. It was in the car when I bought it.
I'm interested in replacing the current downdraft Hitachi with sidedraft Weber
DCOE 40's and replacing the stock manifold with a Cannon Gooseneck manifold.
>From what I've read, this combo looks like it would be a good fit. The air
filter I've had to fab to close the hood just doesn't cut it anymore...

Am looking for any help or guidance available.

Also, looking for a good contact for a ROC in Wisconsin area.  Bought the '69
in San Diego last summer before we moved to the Midwest...

Thanks all.

John Weinsheim
'69 SRL, Oshkosh