Northern California Caravan for Solvang 2002

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Northern California Caravan for Solvang 2002
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 13:59:47 -0800
Hey there, I was wondering if any of you in the Bay Area (BADROC's and 311
skid marks), Fresno Area(FreDROC), Sacramento, independent roadster owners and
Northern California area  would be interested in combining all of our
Caravan's at one point for the drive down to Solvang.  We still haven't
hammered out a time for our Modesto group, but it sure would be great if we
can all meet up somewhere on the way and make a muticlub caravan!!   This way
we could let those southern Califonia guys know that we have arrived by the
roar of our Solex's, SU and KA24's  I would be willing to try to organize this
if any of you think it's a good idea, or if you have any suggestions.
Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex 2000