Re: Northern California Caravan for Solvang 2002

To: roadster@rcn.com, gmagana@softcom.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Northern California Caravan for Solvang 2002
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 23:28:20 EST
In a message dated 2/6/2002 7:01:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
roadster@rcn.com writes:

> The more clubs we get going together will make for a memorable
> ride to Solvang. Hey Calspeed, round up the BADROC'rs! What's a good
> connection point between Hwy's 101, I5 and 99?

If I remember correctly the Modesto crowd usually has a stop over somewhere
along the coastline for a lunch.  My guess is that is appx. 200 miles from
the Central Valley.  BADROC usually leaves at about 9am and we arrive in
Solvang after them.

If we were to coordinate a meeting place I would suggest that we all try to
meet up at this restaurant that the Modesto folks have on their itinerary.
>From there we can figure out the rest.

So folks... what is the restaurant that you stop at for lunch?  Remember,
this would be on Friday the 26th of April.

Calspeed