Solex's and other parts for SALE

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solex's and other parts for SALE
From: "SCHMITT, JOHN, NTCOM" <jschmitt0@att.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 10:15:17 -0500
I have a set of PHH 44 Solex's for sale.  I doubt if I will ever convert so I
might as well offer them to someone who will use them.  The set includes
manifold, rebuilding kits and spare new jets of different sizes.  They came off
a running car but are in need of cleanup and rebuild I am sure.  Make me an
offer if you are interested.

I also have a dash cap for sale.  It is still in the box. $60 plus shipping.
All of those interested in a hard top,  I have a 3 window(not porthole) white
fiberglass top.  Best offer plus shipping.
I have a chrome badge/light bar connected to 2 front bumperettes.  Best offer
plus shipping.
High windshield top frame in fair shape.  Again, make me an offer plus shipping.

John Schmitt
847-458-7829
Cell
847-691-4613