Re: Seeking John Miller

To: Ronald Mistak <remfender@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Seeking John Miller
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 07:34:05 -0800 (PST)
It can be done without cutting anything but the front
crossmember. Since this is my race car, the inner
fenders were cut out but you don't need to take them
out, you would just need to cut a hole for the exhaust
to pass through.

I had to make custom headers that point up and then
connect to crossover tubes. I moved the turbo from
down low to a mounting point on the front of the
engine. I run an 85 300 zx VG30ET motor and tranny.

Last year on the dyno I was at 370 HP to the rear
wheels. I have upped the fuel, spark and air along
with upping the boost gfrom a factory 8 to 12-15
depending on how I feel for that day.

I mounted the engine in the car and then dropped the
body over the top.

You can see some pictures at
www.geocities.com/turbospl311

Don Miller