RE: brakes frustration

To: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Subject: RE: brakes frustration
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:58:14 -0500
What's the diameter of the rear drums.  Mine were 9.055".  The max diameter
is supposed to be 9.040".  I put on another used set that were 9.020".  Huge
difference.  Even if the rears are adjusted tight, worn drums will cause
that situation.  I put Stan's brake brace on too - It does make a
difference.
Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/