Re: seat too weak!

To: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: seat too weak!
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 10:19:33 -0800
Make sure that the metal wires under the seat that run front to back on
the under side of the seat are still there and connected.  It has been
awhile, but I remember these helped tie things together.  I also had the
guy who installed by new seat covers (after my dog decided to jump in my
car and eat the seats) add some additional foam to help restore it from
30 years of butt punishment...
Greg
67-2000