Trusting List members or roadster owners..

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trusting List members or roadster owners..
From: "Lehinger" <Lehinger@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:28:32 -0500
HHHmmm I for one have had no problems in dealing with list members. I take
checks and send off manuals or parts.  Some have done the same for me. I
have sent out extra parts that I have gratis, I may need a part form them
sometime.  Sometime may never come...

I assume most people here are decent, honest folk.  They take me, the
problem is theirs in the end, not mine. The golden rule applies, as does the
old saying - "You learned all you need to know in kindergarten about how to
get along in life".

There is more trust here, than say ebay.

My $.2 worth...
Lee Ehinger