Escalation!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Escalation!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:44:47 -0500
  Several years back I mailed a check to Texas as payment for a part I
needed for my 1600.  Several weeks went by and nothing showed up at my door.
I wrote back to the listee I had purchased the part from and he explained
his situation (too long of a story for the list) and apologized.  While it
took another couple of months to get my part, he wrote me each week with a
status of his situation and kept me from thinking I was ripped off.  He even
offered to return my check (he didn't cash it until after he mailed the
part).
  We all run into little problems now and then.  Communications is the key
to stopping them from becoming big problems.  And a few beers normally
smooth things out in the end.

Paul
OROC