Coating Exhaust manifolds.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Coating Exhaust manifolds.
From: "reblues" <reblues@reblues.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:52:38 -0500
I am getting ready to take my 2000 exhaust manifold to get it coated.  I found
a place close by,they say they have done many Z car headers.
Since this is my first time.  What do I look for, what questions to ask? I
won't get a price until they look at it, but it sounds like about $120. They
say it is $60 for each manifold on a V8.  Is that about right?

Another exhaust question.  I am due for a new resonator & muffler.  Any
suggestions on a good setup?  Keep it stock?

Thanks

Richard Brown
reb@reblues.net