Re: <OT> If you had your'druthers

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: <OT> If you had your'druthers
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:26:13 -0600
SR20DET. Aluminum motor, nice power to weight.

I think I have located a KA24DE for the 510 project. Knock on
wood, but I really need to have a RUNNING Datsun. Parking a
Crew Cab truck in a crowded shopping mall is not fun. ;-)

Pam keeps teasing me that I already have enough cars! Little
does she realize there are more like me! Yep, we have a great
support group on this list!  Keeps us away from drugs (other
than caffeine), out of bars (OK, I enjoy a beer at night), and
from chasing other women (one in my life is plenty, thank you!).

Cheers,

Tom

P.S. Mike on any late model engine... you're going to need that
computer! The S13 SR20DET red cover motors are pretty straight
forward, but you get into the later S13 black cover ones and
guess what... you need the computer to control the cam timing!