Re: <OT> If you had your'druthers

To: mtyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: <OT> If you had your'druthers
From: Bobby Rees <rrees@digitex.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:36:16 -0600
I've read all the replies so far and not one has recommended a rotary. They
are low profile, easy to hop up, a variety of carbs from Holley to Weber
available to run it. Or get a fuel injected turbocharged 13b and really have
fun. It will go in any car, no matter how small, it just needs a little minor
fitting. If anyone has any interest, you can go to www.justbrits.com and see a
62 Sprite that is being made into a rotary powered dragster. It will be a 12a
with a Holley and custom header. I know that many folks don't understand the
rotary and so won't touch them. but given that they can handle 15 grand
without any problem, it might be fun to learn.............