Looking for 1600 and 2000 carb heat shields

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for 1600 and 2000 carb heat shields
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:35:36 EST
       Hello all,

       Doing the Roadster Ranch carb thing I have ended up with more
carb/manifild sets than heat shields. So, I am looking for used heat shields.
Condition is not a factor, in fact, the worse/cheaper the better. I will
clean/weld/repair/replate them before I use them anyway. So if anyone has a
beat to heck heat shield that you couldn't bear to throw away because someone
might need it, please let me know.

                                                 thx,
                                                 keith "roadster ranch"
williams