Re: fuel problems

To: "Moon Lockwood" <moon@sasquatch.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fuel problems
From: "Roadster" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 05:39:32 -0600
Sounds like a rusted out pick up tube.  After sitting for a number of years
my tank was beyond description.  It was sent to a 'Gas Tank Renu' franchise.
They will clean it, make any needed repairs, and coat it inside and out.
They did an incredable job on mine.  A bit pricey but worth every penny of
it! Check them out at  http://www.gastankrenu.com  You can locate a
franchise near you on their site.  I've tried cleaning tanks myself in the
past.  It doesn't work too well and really isn't worth the trouble.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX
SRL311-13359