RE: fuel problems

Subject: RE: fuel problems
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:34:09 -0500
I'll second that.  My old pickup was swiss cheese.  You could see air mixed
with the fuel going through the filter.  I used Moyers fuel tank renu which
as a recall is in Pennsylvania.  It was pricey but that tank will last
longer than I will.  They put new pickups in, cleaned and sealed the tank.
It's beautiful.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/