Re: Thinking of buying a 260Z with no title

To: Robert Long <robert.long@acs-inc.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thinking of buying a 260Z with no title
From: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 09:56:59 -0800 (PST)
Robert I am in the same position (almost)
in about a week or two i will be arranging things

the po had never registered thie vehicle
mine is from cal and i'm jgoing to register it in az

i have to toke the car to the dmv
they check that it looks like the vin hasn't been
tampered with

once that is done
i get a bond title where i leave a deposit for 15$ per
1000$ of estimated value

if somebody turns up to claiim it (not sure how long
they have of who estimates the value) they have to pay
the bond price to get it back

when i know more i will post it (i hope to take the
car the week after next
lou

http://sports.yahoo.com