RE:datsunparts.com Dashes

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:datsunparts.com Dashes
From: Steve C Allen <67datroad@vbbn.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 17:53:48 -0800
I just ordered some parts from Dean at Fairlady Products today and he asked if
I would post some info to the list seeing how he is not subscribed. Some people
do not care for
Dean so hit your delete key before you get too excited. Dean is carrying four
replacement dashes for the 65-67 and 67.5 low windshield roadsters.

Dash #1-- 1/8" royal Moroccan original finish vacu-formed dash cover. Can be
installed right over old dash or needs a foam base if old dash is removed
before installing. Price is
$74.00.

Dash #2--  1/8" royal Moroccan original finish plastic vacu-formed with
reinforced fibeglass support. To be used when original dash is gone. This one
can be foamed and vinyl
covered for around $100.00 depending on where you live. Price $94.00

Dash #3-- Reinforced fiberglass dash covered with foam and vinyl-similiar to
what other vendors are selling. Predrilled and bolts on. This one looks very
sharp. Price $250.00.

Dash #4--  Original style dash-complete--all foam construction, thermal
vacum-formed and vinyl covered. This is the deluxe dash. Price $400.00.

Dashes come with complete installation instructions including pictures and
drill point locators. The stock trim rings fit with all of these dashes as
well.

For more information visit http://www.datsunparts.com and look at item 1012.
All dashes are in stock.

Contact Dean for more information.

Again, I am in no way affiliated with Fairlady Products--just doing Dean a
favor.

Steve
RP, CA
67.5 stroker