Re: RE:Vendor Uproar

To: Eric Frisbee <efris@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: RE:Vendor Uproar
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 22:55:49 -0800 (PST)
I'm tired of the attacks on Dean. he is the business of providing parts
to roadster fanatics. The way some talk, you'd think he was a crack
dealer! Who cares if he is on or off the list!!!!! With my experience
running the roadster registry, 2/3ds of the roadster owners AREN'T on
the list! Are they wrong too?

Steve Allen is not a shill! I don't give a hoot what dictionary you
use.
he informed the list of a reasonably priced dash alternative. I'm sure
someone will benefit from his post.

I wish we'd knock off all the damn vendor wars!!! I like them all!! and
will buy from any of them.

Lets keep vendor politics off the list. If anyone has a problem deal
with it in a diplomatic manner and hopefully resolve your differences.
But slamming vendors on the list is not right!

Keep in mind, I am not a personal friend of Dean's, nor have I
purchased a lot from him. I have bought some things, and some how it
makes me feel like I am guilty of some kind of "roadster list treason".

Whenever a list member talks about a new part they have bought and
thank the vendor, no one throws a fuss unless the vendor is Dean!!

People say thanks to: Les, Ross, Stan, Mike Young, Dann from ralleye,
etc. But let ONE person bring up Dean's name, and hell can only match
the flames that ensue!!!!!

Again, I like and am happy to have ALL the vendors!!

Let's knock off all the crap! keep your hatreds at home!

Roman Rist
3 roadsters kept alive by;  Les, Stan, Ross, Bruce Schulderman, Jim
tyler, and yes, also Dean.

http://sports.yahoo.com