RE:Vendor Uproar

To: Alan Horton <alhorton@charter.net>,
Subject: RE:Vendor Uproar
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:00:50 -0800 (PST)
A mug??, YOU GOT A MUG?  I got ONE issue, and not a
fare thee well.  I saw some posted drivel about
personal problems etc, and wrote it off as one of
those things...  kind of benefit of the doubt.  I have
bought from all the vendors (including Dean), and have
never been ripped off.  Likewise I do a lot of E-Bay
buying, and have never been ripped off.  The only guy
who has ripped me off, is the one who is on the big
soapbox now.....Hummmm

Mike Harper

=====
http://sports.yahoo.com