Re: Just how many parts ARE there on a Datsun Roadster?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just how many parts ARE there on a Datsun Roadster?
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:43:21 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com>
To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>

> On a lighter note, I purchased a brand new engine hoist to haul my engine
> around and had one hell of a time deciphering the pigeon english in
putting
> it together (made in China). "Then please to connect bolt Z1 outside to
> washer hole thouroughly." I ended up just looking at the pictures and
> figuring it out. 2 ton capacity should handle my U20 no problem.

  Things like "You get what you pay for!" come to mind.  Having recently
lost my job to China, I would love to scream "Buy American!".  But trying to
find anything made in the USA is next to impossible.

  Sorry had to vent.  ROADSTER CONTENT:  Stripped a 67.5 1600 down to a
rusted frame and a partially savageable body tub.   Some parts headed to the
next Sloan race car, some parts on hold for a future 67.5 restoration!

Paul
OROC
Back to the job search!