Re: Engine swaps

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Engine swaps
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:00:02 -0800
Regarding these engines... I was strongly considering one of these for my
wife's car, but recently settled on something with a SERIOUS amount of hp.
However, the importer that I got my engine from has several SR20DE's with
5speed RWD trans available.  He was asking about $700 (plus shipping unless you
pick up in Washington).  His name is Ron, and he is at JDM engine Dynamics.
Email is JDMEngineDynamic@aol.com.  His price seemed reasonable, and the
engines have about 30k miles on them.  You would have to get the ECU and
probably a wiring harness from a domestic Sentra SE-R, but that should be
do-able.  I have seen that it is an easier fit around the stearing shaft if you
get a FWD exhaust manifold, so pick the up too.  A source for info on these
engines is SRparts.com.  Good luck!

Greg Burrows
67-2000