Re: Swapping 1500 Distributor with a 1600

To: "Charlie" <cehubbard@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: Swapping 1500 Distributor with a 1600
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:48:05 -0500
The springs are different. One is a light gauge spring and the other is a
heavy gauge wire. While you're at it you may as well get new springs and a
vacuum advance plate also. The vacuum plates deteriorate rather quickly and
become notchy. I replace mine about every 20K miles or about once every 10
years.

Mike