RE: O/T, sort of: exotic nissan sighting

Subject: RE: O/T, sort of: exotic nissan sighting
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:17:36 -0500
I'll vouch for that.  It's almost shocking how many old cars (still in good
shape) I see when I go there.  I saw a beautiful old Z car last time -
looked showroom.  It's really not that bad if you can avoid the traffic.  I
can see why so many people like it.  Just to damn expensive for me.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/