Re: O/T, sort of: exotic nissan sighting

To: "Leigh Brooks" <shifty@shiftco.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O/T, sort of: exotic nissan sighting
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:27:24 -0500
I work near a lot of consulates and embassies and see lots of euro cars in
NY. I saw an Opel station wagon and euro Audi this morning. On days past I
have seen minis, lambos and ferraris that are not legal in the US.

I have also seen some jap cars too that are not available here. I saw a euro
integra that looks a lot like a honda accord and it wasn't a conversion as
it was right hand drive and had diplomatic plates on.

Mike