Re: O/T, sort of: exotic nissan sighting

To: "Leigh Brooks" <shifty@shiftco.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O/T, sort of: exotic nissan sighting
From: Mark Dent <mark@dealermats.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:26:11 -0500
At 07:46 PM 2/21/02 -0500, Leigh Brooks wrote:
>When I lived in L.A. I would see the strangest cars with
>manufacturer's plates. Oddly enough, usually in Marina Del Rey.

When I worked for Honda in Arizona I got to drive a lot of cars that did
not officially exist.  I drove a del-sol in 1989, introduced in 1993.  I
drove the new body Prelude in 1990, introduced in 92.

We took a NSX to Vegas 6 months before the first one hit the
showrooms.  Boy, that was fun!

Mark
Baltimore