Re: Flaired roadsters (fiberglass reinforcement)

To: <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Flaired roadsters (fiberglass reinforcement)
From: Bamandpeb@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:31:41 EST
Greg:

We also have access to the molds that Al James used for his racing 1600. They
belong to Joe Harlan, and I believe he wants to sell the mold set. Highly
modified SCCA race car. I will try to locate pictures with this bodywork. He
has some other parts left over from this car if anyone is interested, including
a drysump setup, and maybe some racing heads.

Dan & Susan
Portland, OR.