O/T Re: new arrival to Calgary non-running roadster club!!!

To: Teesun68 <teesun68@cadvision.com>,
Subject: O/T Re: new arrival to Calgary non-running roadster club!!!
From: Peter Bucknor <pbucknor@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 22:39:04 -0700
Glad to see you guys made it safely.
You are both nuts to go roadster hunting, despite blizzard warnings !

Thanks for the replies, I will have to come over and welcome the new
addition.
Your wife , the true Champion, three garages and she's willing to park
outside
in winter !. Never mind just any restored roadster, she deserves a boxster
or Z3, unless its a 67.5 2000.

Cheers

Peter
67.5 "solex" 2000, also member of the Calgary non-running roadster club