RE: O/T Re: new arrival to Calgary non-running roadster club!!!

To: "'Peter Bucknor'" <pbucknor@shaw.ca>,
Subject: RE: O/T Re: new arrival to Calgary non-running roadster club!!!
From: Robbie Harrison <robbieharrison@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 02:40:33 -0500
I'd rather have a roadster, especially here in CT. Around Greenwich
there are several boxsters, and Z3s seem to be outright common. Unless
they're hiding really well the operational Roadsters in CT could be
counted on one hand (anybody just lurking?) . But she most certainly
should get her choice of year/paint/interior for a roadster!
Robbie Harrison
'68 2000 in West Haven, CT