Re: Hard to drive?

To: Gordon Glasgow <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Hard to drive?
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:25:09 -0800
No, allegedly how "camie" it was with 37 mm venturies and the solex cam (i.e.
no bottom end torque until 3500 rpm.  Course, they were used to V8's back
then).  I switched from the 34mm venturies they put in the later Mikuni carbs
to the 37's and have had no problems, but my head has had a lot of port work
(no, not the one on my shoulders, though maybe that is not a bad idea?)

Greg Burrows
67 2000