achieving the impossible (no off topic)

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: achieving the impossible (no off topic)
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 23:57:01 -0800 (PST)
Somehow I did it. When I first got on this list I knew crap-all about
roadsters. I had a 67.5 1600 in a body shop for 5 years. I've had
roadsters since 79 (6)
I picked up a "meantime roadster" the 66 then picked up the 70, then
got the 67.5 home about 4 months ago.

Well today, thanks to every thing I've learned since I've been on the
list, after 5 Plus years I got the 67.5 running.
Shocked the hell out of me!

learned something else as well....it's a good idea to get your fan
bolts tight!! the 4 blade metal fans are REAL NOISY when loose!
ok, that's all.
Roman
3 less dead roadsters (may even make solvang)