Re: achieving the impossible (no off topic)

To: <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: achieving the impossible (no off topic)
From: WisslerJon@aol.com
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 10:52:39 EST
Roman,

Atta boy !!!  Congratulations.  I think I am only a few steps ahead of the
"crap-all" phase and I've had my Roadster for ten years.  I have only just
begun trying to figure out the SU tuning part of the equations, and as I can
see reading all the helpful advice I got over the weekend, I don't know diddly.
 It was pretty rewarding to have her fire right up after installing the Gary
Boone EI dizzy this weekend though !!  Runs great despite my carb ineptitude.
Now that I've read all the advice posts, I need to go back and correct all the
dumb shit things I did to the SU's on Saturday.