RE: disk brake pad stops?

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: disk brake pad stops?
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 20:09:10 -0500
Wow,
I'll post that to the list.  Like I said I've never let mine wear down that
much but if the backing is thin enough then the piston would bottom.  Sounds
like a design problem to me as it will cause the brakes to stop working.
Then again they put that plastic crap on the brake lines too and supposedly
that killed a few people.
Check you brake pads for wear everyone.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL