Re: BADROC Site

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BADROC Site
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:21:52 -0800
The site is up. But for some reason the access is very slow from the ISP.
I'll call them tomorrow to find out what's wrong. My ISP 2xtreme.net where
I'm hosting badroc got acquired by LA Internet and for some reason the
bandwidth went south. I think the new parent company stole the high-speed
links for their other customers. Damn, I just paid for a renewal.

If you need to get to the Solvang registration form or to the links on
badroc, then go to my alternate site that I put up tonight:

http://users.rcn.com/roadster/

Fred - So.SF